Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank You Jesus!





There are JUST TOO MANY things I wanna give thanks to God for July!!! I'm serious! Why so serious? (Ooppss)



1. All credit cards debts fully paid off!

2. Cancelled all credit cards except one!

3. Extra money to do new specs (had been using the same one for more than 2 years)!

4. Salary increase!!! Woohoo!!! (Just in case you might be wondering how much, it didn't play any role in ANY of the events listed here... Amazing huh? Thank You Jesus!)

5. Blessed a blog reader!

6. Movie galore! Yeah man!

7. Breaking my personal best of 21:10 for the 8 rounds by more than 30 seconds on Sunday, July 27! Woohoo!!! I'm back...!

8. Paid off all police summons! (Bleargh... dun wanna bribe those dirty bastards)

9. Renewed my road tax & insurance!

10. Received the RM625 rebate!

11. A Nike laptop bag cum backpack, blessed by my colleagues in appreciation of my efforts and contributions to the company!

12. A weirdo breaking into my house countless number of times but didn't steal anything!

13. Going back to the house of the Lord after more than 4 months MIA!

14. Paid off my "back-dated" tithes incurred during my MIA months!

15. Paid off my "back-dated" money to my parents & siblings!

16. Did very well in and praised by many for all the talks & trainings I conducted this month!

17. Did reasonably ok as MC for my baby's sister's wedding!

18. Bonding time with my future in-laws (I actually enjoyed it!)!

19. Catching up with friends, blogs, news, God!

20. One bird dropping on my windscreen, just one (no trees or wires or lamp posts nearby though... WEIRD NAUGHTY BIRD)!

21. For the second time in my life, gave a talk in Mandarin!

22. Blessed with a corporate credit card... at least I don't have to pay for it, and neither do I have to use my own card anymore for company expenses...!

23. Free 20 cubic metres of water! The solution to my leaking water filter - no need to buy a new one... woohoo!

24. Heath Ledger - isn't he awesome in Dark Knight?

25. And the last but not the least (cos the last shall be the first) - my baby... still very much in love with each other, and still growing stronger and stronger!



Colossians 1:17 (NIV)
He is before ALL things, and in Him ALL things hold together.

John 15:4 (NLT)
Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in Me.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 (AMP)
[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.


For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit.

2 Comments:

Blogger adrian said...

hey John, I'm dont know why I'm so happy when I'm reading this post. Probably because u paid all your credit cards debts? lol..anyone..i shall not lazy around and start working hard as u too..wait la..someday i will have this kinda post too! haha..

Monday, August 04, 2008 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Adrian... u will, believe me, u will. Remember to let me know yah!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. ~ Prov 3:5-6 (NLT)

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. ~ Prov 3:5-6 (AMP)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home